Niederschönhausen Tram Depot
Niederschönhausen Tram Depot opened in 1901 and served for many decades as a depot and workshop for Berlin trams.
At peak times there were up to 190 vehicles here. The Berlin public transport company BVG repeatedly expanded the complex and conducted major modifications. One interesting feature is the flats constructed beside the site. These served as convenient accommodation for BVG staff. There was even a cultural centre and a nursery.Write a comment